Please do not use this form for Digital Competition support. Instead use this form here
Some useful facts
- Meetings are held every four weeks on a Tuesday from 8pm to 10pm at Hadleigh Temple Salvation Army, London Road, in the back hall.
- Cost for visitors is £2 (refundable if you join); members admitted free.
- Membership (September - July) is £25 for an individual and £37.50 for a couple.
If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the right (NB: members needing support for the digital competition should use a different form).
- Chairman: Malcolm Wilson
- Secretary: Leslie Willis
- Treasurer: Tony Clarke
- Syllabus Secretary: Jeananne Ballard
- Print Competition Organiser: David Hall
- Digital Competition Organiser: Alf Butler
One of the club's local exhibitions