Rules for Print Competitions
- All prints to be a maximum size of A4. All Prints to be mounted.
- Mounts up to a maximum of 20 inches x 16.
- Nothing to be written on the front of the mount.
- Name of the photographer and title of photograph to be put on the back.
- Images and any digital manipulation must be the work of the photographer.
- Prints may only be entered once into an internal club competition.
- All reasonable care will be taken, but the Club and its Officers can not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to any entry in any competition.